79th annual Pulaski Day Parade – October 2, 2016
2016 Theme: “Celebrating Polish-American Youth in Honor of World Youth Day, Krakow, Poland”
Information about the parade day:
- What is the drescode?
- Kids – Schools T-Shorts
- Adults – White and Red
- Where we meet?
- 2 October (Sunday) o 11AM
- 60 N Jefferson Rd., Whippany NJ 07981 (Ukrainian American Cultural Center Of New Jersey)
- Who is representing us this year?
- Marshal: Krystyna Lis
- Miss Polonia: Diana Dziadyk
- We will start with mass at 11AM
- Buses leave 11:30AM
- After parade we are coming back to the buses
- After coming back to Whippany, we will have delicious dinner served by our wonderful Mothers: Renatę Stanek i Marie Sołtys